Start a new topic

Unauthorized usage of JIDE products

[This topic is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]
[Attachment has been removed.]

Using DBVis 8.0.12 personal , on Win7 x64, with 64bit jvm , and sometimes when I start DBVis, I get a popup message (see attached png file), saying 'Unauthorized usage of JIDE products', and I must 'Click to Continue'. What causes this? What must I do to prevent it?

[This reply is migrated from our old forums.]

Re: Unauthorized usage of JIDE products
Mike, Open Help->About at click "Copy to Clipboard", then paste into a follow-up post. Regards Roger
[This reply is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]

Product: DbVisualizer Personal 8.0.12 Build: #1776 (2012/11/27 10:13) Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM Java Version: 1.6.0_37 Java Vendor: Sun Microsystems Inc. OS Name: Windows 7 OS Arch: amd64 OS Version: 6.1

Mike, Do you get the message when just starting DbVisualizer (without any file load) or are you starting DbVisualizer by opening an associated .sql file? Regards Roger
[This reply is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]

I get this message only when starting DBVis without arguments (just from the start menu), i.e. no file-load.

Mike, Sorry for the delay. Try re-install 8.0.12 in a fresh new directory and see if the message go away. Regards Roger