Start a new topic

problem in monitor java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cannot launch run() whi

[This topic is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]

An internal error occurred in: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cannot launch run() while processing The error may have affected the application state. Please to vendor. Long Message: Cannot launch run() while processing Details:    Type: java.lang.IllegalStateException Stack Trace: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cannot launch run() while processing    at com.onseven.dbvis.J.B.Y.run(Z:404)    at com.onseven.dbvis.J.B.Y.reloadFromProducer(Z:2414)    at com.onseven.dbvis.R.C.ċ(Z:369)    at com.onseven.dbvis.h.B.Ҫ(Z:3344)    at com.onseven.dbvis.h.A.ѽ(Z:1082)    at com.onseven.dbvis.h.A.Č(Z:3133)    at com.onseven.dbvis.h.A$26.actionPerformed(Z:2960)    at javax.swing.Timer.fireActionPerformed(Unknown Source)    at javax.swing.Timer$DoPostEvent.run(Unknown Source)    at java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(Unknown Source)    at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)    at java.awt.EventQueue.access$200(Unknown Source)    at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(Unknown Source)    at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(Unknown Source)    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)    at java.security.ProtectionDomain$1.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source)    at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)    at com.onseven.dbvis.N.A._.dispatchEvent(Z:483)    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(Unknown Source)    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(Unknown Source)    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown Source)    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source) System Information: Product: DbVisualizer Pro 9.1.7 Build: #2135 (2014/03/09 18:54) Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM Java Version: 1.7.0_45 Java Vendor: Oracle Corporation OS Name: Windows 7 OS Arch: amd64 OS Version: 6.1 3 monitors running 1 remains executing forever (runs in seconds in commander).

[This reply is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]

Re: problem in monitor java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cannot launch run() whi
when 2 monitors are runing, all is OK. When I add a third, the problem starts. I also saw some weird behaviour when selecting series to show in the graph. Not all columns where shown, after some fiddling, the missing columns were shown after all. The data was all in the grid. I think there is a memory adressing problem ... #oops Also, when it happened, the monitoring is blocked. Edited by: Ronald Rood on 14-mrt-2014 14:06
[This reply is migrated from our old forums.]

Hi Ronald, Sorry for the delay on this. The IllegalStateException will be fixed in the next maintenance version. For the series syncing problem; normally this should be handled automatically. If you see it happen again then it would be great if you can let me know the steps in order to reproduce. Regards Roger
[This reply is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]

Hi Roger, I have 3 monitors running, 1 with 2 series, 2 with 10 series each. When displaying the graph, the monitor that is active during a refresh of data get's it's series selectors greyed out after the refresh. The way to get around that is to have a different monitor active during the refresh. This restores the selectability of the previous greyed out series and now the new active monitor has it's series greyed out. For me this reproduces 100%, I hope on your installation too. (currently windows ) Ronald.

Hi Ronald, I have reproduced the problem and will prepare a fix for the next maintenance version. Regards Roger

Ronald, This is now fixed in the just released 9.1.8 version. http://www.dbvis.com/download/ Regards Roger