Start a new topic

Second row of title

[This topic is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]

Hi I would like to know if it is possible to include a second title as a second row of the @export function. Or a text at the bottom on the data. I need to include additional information about the file created but not in the same line as the title.

[This reply is migrated from our old forums.]

Re: Second row of title
Hi Elaine, If you export as HTML, XML or XLS you can enter a Description, which can contain any information you need to include. For the @export command, use the parameters *HtmlIntroText*, *XmlIntroText* or *ExcelIntroText* depending on the output format. Best Regards, Hans
[This reply is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]

Great! Thank you very much. I actually want it to saved it as csv. However, if I put the format as csv it is not able to use those options. What I did is to put in the name of the file .csv but specify the format as xls. It opens but initially it says an error that " the format does not match" and ask whether to open anyway. It opens, but I would like to know if there is a different way to work it around that does not show the error.
[This reply is migrated from our old forums.]

Hi Elaine, Sorry, but this option does not exist for the CSV format because a CSV file cannot (typically) contain any comments, only headers and data. Best Regards, Hans
[This reply is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]

Thank you very much for the prompt and clear response!