Start a new topic

Missing columns in References view

[This topic is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]
[Attachment has been removed.]

Running 9.2.5. Is DbVis confused or am I? Here's the simplified DDL of a table I'm looking at in pgadmin: CREATE TABLE project.project ( projectid uuid NOT NULL, name character varying, workflowid uuid NOT NULL, teamid uuid NOT NULL, treeid uuid, entrydate timestamp with time zone DEFAULT now(), entryuserid uuid NOT NULL, inactivedate timestamp with time zone, projecttype text, inactiveuserid uuid ); I've attached an image showing how DbVis shows the table on the References tab. As you can see, my columns in this table aren't showing. What's the deal? Yes, I've tried restarting the app. I've noticed this same thing with other tables as well. Edited by: fmpdmb on May 5, 2015 6:39 PM

[This reply is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]

Re: Missing columns in References view
Figured it out. Permissions issue. Logged in as a different user and things seem fine. Would be nice to have some way to convey a permissions issue in the References tab.
[This reply is migrated from our old forums.]

Re: Missing columns in References view
Hi, Great you managed to find the reason and thanks for letting us know. Regards Roger