Start a new topic

"Command" key short cuts are no longer working on my Mac

[This topic is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]

This is kind of a silly problem but since I use a mac 100% of the time for development. I'm use to using the normal mac keys for copy/paste but for a while now they haven't been working for me, but the control key short cuts are working, which is why its silly. I'm use to using the command key now and when I have to copy and paste between different applications I have to control c from dbvis, and then command v to another application. Not sure if I have something strange going on or not, I searched for a while and didn't find any other with issues quite like this. Product: DbVisualizer Pro 9.2.7 [Build #2457] OS: Mac OS X OS Version: 10.10.3 OS Arch: x86_64 Java Version: 1.7.0_60 Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM Java Vendor: Oracle Corporation Java Home: /Applications/DbVisualizer.app/Contents/PlugIns/jre.bundle/Contents/Home/jre DbVis Home: /Applications/DbVisualizer.app/Contents/java/app User Home: /Users/jlear PrefsDir: /Users/jlear/.dbvis SessionId: 633 BindDir: /Users/jlear/.dbvis/[0] Edited by: Jarett Lear on Jun 3, 2015 6:36 PM Edited by: Jarett Lear on Jun 3, 2015 6:36 PM

[This reply is migrated from our old forums.]

Re: "Command" key short cuts are no longer working on my Mac
Hi Jarett, No problem, glad I could help. Best Regards, Hans
[This reply is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]

Thank you so much, that was so simple I have no idea why I couldn't find that, or why it was changed in the first place.
[This reply is migrated from our old forums.]

Hi Jarett, Maybe you are using the Default keybindings rather than the Mac OS X key bindings? You can change this in Tools->Tool Properties, under General/Key Bindings. Best Regards, Hans