Start a new topic

about named parameter in DbVisualizer

[This topic is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]

hi guys,when i used the DbVisualizer to query the informix database,i found a question that the informix cross database query use the same symbo with DbVisualizer,and i dont want use the named parameter with the colon . while looking up the named parameter document , i couldnt find that the way to solve.is there any ways to solve this problem? thanks for help .(ps: please forgive my english is not good)

[This reply is migrated from our old forums.]

Re: about named parameter in DbVisualizer
Hi, If I understand you correctly, you are having problems with a fully qualified name like mydb:myschema.mytable being interpreted as a named parameter. If so, make sure that the Database Type for the connection is set to Auto Detect or Informix. This tells DbVisualizer to ignore :name as a named parameter. This should solve the problem but if it doesn't, uncheck SQL Commander->Enable Parameterized SQL. Best Regards, Hans
[This reply is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]

Re: about named parameter in DbVisualizer
Thanks Hans, i find this option for a long time.