Start a new topic

Additional Synthetica themes?

[This topic is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]

Noting that the Synthetica theme looks very good on a MacBook Pro. Are there plans to include any of the other variations? AluOxide and BlackEye would be good options for late night, low light coding sessions!

1 person has this problem

[This reply is migrated from our old forums.]

Re: Additional Synthetica themes?
Hi Matt, Unfortunately no dark themes made it into 9.5. I can however promise that it is on the list for the feature version that follows. Regards Roger

1 person likes this
Hello
Any news on a dark theme?

Tobia,

A dark theme is in the works for the next feature version. See attached screenshots how it will look.

We have no date set yet for this release but expect it during the spring. You are welcome to give it a try during the BETA testing that will be announced on our web site.

Regards

Roger

2 people like this
Awesome! Looking forward to trying the beta!
Actually, if I may give an early opinion, judging by those screenshots, the background looks a bit too bright. Something a bit darker would be great.

judging by those Screenshots, I really like what I see. Can't wait to finally have a dark theme for DBVis.

Hope it will be released sooner than later. :)

Hi all, 

Just to let you know we just started the BETA testing of the upcoming 10.0 version. 

It comes with the Darcula look and feel which is great for late night work.

http://www.dbvis.com/doc/relnotes/index.jsp?showheader=false&showtoc=false&version=10.0-BETA

Regards

Roger

Login or Signup to post a comment