Start a new topic

Additional Synthetica themes?

[This topic is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]

Noting that the Synthetica theme looks very good on a MacBook Pro. Are there plans to include any of the other variations? AluOxide and BlackEye would be good options for late night, low light coding sessions!

1 person has this problem

[This reply is migrated from our old forums.]

Re: Additional Synthetica themes?
Matt, These are the ones available for possible future inclusion: http://www.javasoft.de/synthetica/themes/ Any specific you are interested in except for the black theme which we already have on the list? Regards Roger
[This reply is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]

Is this being considered as a feature? The current Synthetica Standard and Green Dream are very similar in overall brightness, and something softer would be a nice addition.
[This reply is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]

I also want to bump this thread. Really wishing for Synthetica AluOxide in the next release.

Thought I would bump this request one more time. Using DbVis in a late night session, and switching from a dark terminal (Solarized Dark) to bright DbVis is hard on the eyes. Wishing for Synthetica AluOxide!

After trying the Synthetica demos, the BlackEye theme may be too dark for coding, but AluOxide has a nice balanced set of tones, and looks professional as well.
[This reply is migrated from our old forums.]

Matt, Synthetica offer a lot of variants and we're open for suggestions. I agree that a dark contrast theme would be nice and useful and will register your suggestion. Regards Roger
Login or Signup to post a comment