Start a new topic

view database server status

[This topic is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]

We use postgresql a lot. In debugging a problem this morning it was very useful to use pgAdmin3 to see a list of all the connections and their state (locked, idle, etc.) to our database server. Is there anything like this planned for DBVisualizer?

[This reply is migrated from our old forums.]

Re: view database server status
Tim, Thanks for your suggestion. I will register a ticket for it. Regards Roger
[This reply is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]

Hi, Same for us. We use Postgresql as RDBS in every project. It would be great to have this feature. At the moment, we have to use DbVisualizer and PgAdmin parallel. regards, schnitzelhugo

Schnitzelhugo, I'll register your vote for this request. Regards Roger
[This reply is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]

möööp...vote for this, too:-) cheers Nesmoon

Hi guys, I know this is an old thread but looking at implementing this now, I see that there is already support for this in the DBA Views/Sessions node. There is also a DBA Views/Locks node, which means that what appears to be the most useful info in the pgAdmin Server Status window is already available in DbVisualizer. Am I missing something? Best Regards, Hans