Start a new topic

Save columns in export data.

[This topic is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]

I'd love if it were possible to include the defined columns and theyr settings along the other settings when Copying/Saving/Loading Settings in a data Export. I ask this because I sometimes use Exports to transfer data to a location where the data is incomplete, thus I need to add columns by hand with fixed values, or rename columns to the correct naming in the new location, and having to rewrite this sets on each export can get tyring :)

[This reply is migrated from our old forums.]

Re: Save columns in export data.
Lars, I will add your request to the RFE list. This is probably not an easy change since I suspect there will be extensive modifications in the code. Also with the fact it's the first request for such enhancement makes it currently low prio. Thanks! Regards Roger
[This reply is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]

Re: Save columns in export data.
Roger, I would also like to use that feature because I need to perform certain exports repeatedly. Best regards, Matthias