Start a new topic

Cannot launch new instance of dbVis 7.1

[This topic is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]

Getting this error Cannot run program "dbvis-multi.exe": CreateProcess error=2, The system cannot find the file specified System Information: Product: DbVisualizer Personal 7.1 Build: #1572 (2010/06/15 23:45) Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM Java Version: 1.6.0_13 Java Vendor: Sun Microsystems Inc. OS Name: Windows XP OS Arch: x86 OS Version: 5.1

[This reply is migrated from our old forums.]

Re: Cannot launch new instance of dbVis 7.1
Alex, Are you using the setup installer? Is the dbvis-multi.exe file in the DbVisualizer installation directory? When do you get this error? Regards Roger
[This reply is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]

I downloaded dbvis_windows_7_1.zip I am getting this error when I try to start another instance of the app. dbvis-multi.exe is not on my hard drive This started to happen ever since i installed the beta version (710,i think) and then replaced it back with official version...
[This reply is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]

Roger, Any updates on this? Should we rollback to the older version?
[This reply is migrated from our old forums.]

Alex, While we are looking into this just make a copy of DBVIS-HOME\dbvis.exe to DBVIS-HOME\dbvis-multi.exe Regards Roger