Start a new topic

Alias Context Menu > Go To Object

[This topic is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]

We use aliases in my group, and it would be very convenient if we could right click on an alias, and choose an option "Go To Object" which would then open up and select from the navigator the object the alias is for.  The main reason for this feature is because the alias doesn't have all the information the object does - for example the DDL.

[This reply is migrated from our old forums.]

Re: Alias Context Menu > Go To Object
Jacob, What database are you using? Regards Roger
[This reply is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]

We're using DB2.
[This reply is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]

I'm missing this option too. But how about making it even easier: Double click the alias in the object tree and you're brought to the referenced object. :-) EDIT: Oups! Didn't see that this was a really old request. Has it already been implemented? I too is using DB2. Best regards Anders Edited by: Anders Winther-Dahl on 17-06-2011 11:20
[This reply is migrated from our old forums.]

Anders, I'll add your vote for this feature as it is not available yet. Regards Roger