Start a new topic

Minimize/Maximize windows

[This topic is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]

In earlier versions of Visualizer, I could minimize and maximize windows. This was important as I'm often querying several tables and I often load several views for visual comparisons. Now I can only close them, or resize them. Are there any plans to add this functionality back in.

[This reply is migrated from our old forums.]

Re: Minimize/Maximize windows
Hi, What OS, look and feel and Java version are you using? Do you mean the windows that appear with the "Show in Window" object tree right click menu command? Best Regards Roger
[This reply is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]

Yes Roger, I'm talking about the windows that appear in the "Show in Window" object tree right-click menu command. Those windows only have an [X] to close them, but there is no way to minimize or minimize the, but they can be resized. This was available thru I believe version 5. I haven't see it since version 6 came out. And by the way, I'm using Windows XP, and the Java version that came with 6.5

Hi, Thanks. We'll look into this. The behavior is by design and not a bug. However, a few users have complained about this and we are now considering a change. Best Regards Roger

Hi, Just to inform you that DbVisualizer 6.5.1 is now available with a fix for this issue. Best Regards Roger