Start a new topic

Editor windows

[This topic is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]
[Attachment has been removed.]

Hi, using DBVis editors in window mode is lacking essential features: - Minimize button: it should be possible to get windows out of the view without having to close them. This would even overcome the restriction to close the main editor window. It could then be minimized! - Window list: there should be a window list either in the menu, but more comfortable and useful as a GUI element in the lower left below the database object tree, similar to that of PL/SQL Developer (see screenshot). Regards, Freewater

[This reply is migrated from our old forums.]

Re: Editor windows
Hi, > {quote:title=Freewater wrote:}{quote} > Hi, > > using DBVis editors in window mode is lacking essential features: > > - Minimize button: it should be possible to get windows out of the view without having to close them. This would even overcome the restriction to close the main editor window. It could then be minimized! Can you please give more information about this? I assume you mean that you would like the Minimize option for some windows, if that is the case what windows are you referring to? > - Window list: there should be a window list either in the menu, but more comfortable and useful as a GUI element in the lower left below the database object tree, similar to that of PL/SQL Developer (see screenshot). I will register this as a RFE. Thanks! Best Regards Roger
[This reply is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]
[Attachment has been removed.]

Hi Roger, minimize buttons should be attached on all editor windows in the SQL commander. I attach a screen shot with example areas marked in red. Regards, Freewater Edited by: Freewater on Apr 12, 2010 4:14 PM
[This reply is migrated from our old forums.]

Thanks! Now I understand what you mean. Regards Roger