Start a new topic

Don't save all open tabs

[This topic is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]

I'd like a "No To All" option when closing mutliple tabs in the SQL Commander, either by just quitting or by selecting "Close All SQL Editors" or "Close All but current". I frequently end up with many tabs open and just want to bin them all. I saw another post that suggested storing the currently open buffers without having to name them all, and that would also be very useful. Thanks! Conan

[This reply is migrated from our old forums.]

Re: Don't save all open tabs
Conan, Good idea. I will register a ticket for this. Thanks! Regards Roger
[This reply is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]

Yes, please! I was just thinking about this today. I often have a whole bunch of editor tabs open containing ad hoc queries that I don't want to save. Having to click "Don't Save" for each of them when closing gets rather tedious.

Steve, Your vote is added. I expect this will go into the next feature version planned for Q2 2012. Thanks! Regards Roger

Hi, Just wanted to tell you that this is now fixed in the just released 9.0 version: http://www.dbvis.com/doc/relnotes/?version=9.0 Best Regards, Hans