Start a new topic

Pls Optimize GUI for retina MBP

[This topic is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]

RT Edited by: Jay Xu on 2012-10-9 ??6:12

[This reply is migrated from our old forums.]

Re: Pls Optimize GUI for retina MBP
Hi, The latest 8.0.11 version include a fix for Retina screens. Regards Roger
[This reply is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]

Hi Roger, I have installed 8.012 and 9.03 and the icons look pixelated. A fix would be appreciated! br Christian

Christian, I'll open a ticket for high-def icons. Regards Roger
[This reply is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]

Thanks a lot for the quick response! Christian

Hi Roger, any news on this? thanks br, christian Edited by: Christian Hofer on 19.04.2013 07:17

Christian, There is no update as of now. Regards Roger

I'd be happy to see non-blurry icons as well: http://www.flickr.com/photos/66159155@N05/8677556135
[Attachment has been removed.]

Geoffrey, What version are you using? The dock icon has been optimized for many versions back. See attached screenshot. Regards Roger

I just wanted to let you know that we released DbVisualizer 9.5 yesterday with support for the feature you asked for. Easiest way to upgrade is that you open Help->Check for Update in DbVisualizer to perform the upgrade.

An alternative is that you download from our web site: 

http://www.dbvis.com/download/

Best Regards,

Hans