Start a new topic

Navigate to table from Tables tab

[This topic is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]

A feature that would be very helpful is the ability to navigate to a table from the Tables grid that appears when selecting the Tables node in the Objects Tree. Currently it is possible to view all of the tables in the catalog in grid format and search against the grid contents. When working with ERP databases with hundreds of tables this feature is useful for finding table names containing a certain string (e.g. Sales Order). This works great except that once a table of interest has been found there is no direct way to navigate to that table in the Objects Tree. The same, of course, applies to other object types, but having this feature for tables would greatly improve productivity. Thanks, David Edited by: David Taylor on Oct 25, 2012 4:52 AM

[This reply is migrated from our old forums.]

Re: Navigate to table from Tables tab
David, Thanks for the suggestion. I will register a ticket. Regards Roger
[This reply is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]

I'll add my vote for this feature.
[This reply is migrated from our old forums.]

David, This is now fixed in the latest 9.0.3 version. http://www.dbvis.com/download/ Regards Roger