Start a new topic

Explain Plan for Sybase and Mysql

[This topic is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]

I would love to see explain plan support added for Sybase and mysql (sqlite while I am at it). Any chance of it coming soon? I did see a 2007 request for mySql with a response that the DB did things in a way that made it difficult, is this still the case? Sybase is the biggest one I would like to see

[This reply is migrated from our old forums.]

Re: Explain Plan for Sybase and Mysql
Doug, I will add your vote for adding explain support for Sybase, SQLite and MySQL. None of these are currently scheduled for a release. Regards Roger
[This reply is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]

+1 for MySQL support. Does the new performance scheme in MySQL change anything regarding MySQL and explain plan support, or is this more relevant for profiling? Edited by: Trond Andersen on 16-Nov-2012 12:37

Trond, I will add your vote for supporting explain plan with MySQL. Regards Roger

Hi, Explain support for MySQL is now included in the 9.2.2 version: http://www.dbvis.com/download/ Regards Roger