Start a new topic

Preserve session SQL Tab's result filter selections

[This topic is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]

Hi Would be usefull that my result filter selection does not change within a particular SQL tab session after sql is re-executed.. When I rerun the SQL and need to filter for data, I have to constantly change filter flags. Would be nice if you can preserve the last setting used (in all 4 sections) for the duration of that particular session.. Am I making sense?

[This reply is migrated from our old forums.]

Re: Preserve session SQL Tab's result filter selections
Alex, Are you looking for keeping the complete quick filter setup between reloads? Regards Roger
[This reply is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]

Roger, Yes. But obviously for that particular session. I may pin the tab, may alter the 'where' clause, may be modify grouping or even add/delete returning columns, so the filter should probably have some intelligence and check what columns were added or deleted before listing them in the filter selection. Filter selection should be preserved across all resultset tabs of a session. I am sure that you'll come up with something!! :) thanks! Edited by: AlexML on Feb 11, 2013 7:26 AM
[This reply is migrated from our old forums.]

Alex, Thanks. I will open a new ticket based on your suggestion. Regards Roger