Start a new topic

Scrollable action element

[This topic is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]

In extending profiles , sometimes it is needed to build a action element with large number of input elements and the resulting window would not fit into screen so the action element with scollable appearance would be one of the solutions . I know writing a custom class is another solution but its API has not been documented yet as I know, am I wrong? Thanks CORRECTION : In the first action run , the resulting window is not scrollable but if I reduce the size of the window by dragging the borders, the window becomes scrollable , the problem remains for the first run. CORRECTION#2: It occurs for every action run not for the first , and also any change to borders makes the window scrollable ( not only reducing the size but also increasing). Edited by: Al123 on Sep 16, 2014 11:41 AM

[This reply is migrated from our old forums.]

Re: Scrollable action element
Hi, The action window adjusts automatically based on its content and the first display it will extend as much as possible to fit all. If manually resizing the window smaller, the scrollbars will appear. Can you please send a screenshot to better highlight the problem? You can either post it here or email to support@dbvis.com. Regards Roger
[This reply is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]
[Attachment has been removed.]

HI Three files are attached , the problem is that in initial running of action the resulting window dose not fit into screen so some portions do not apeare and the user dose not know that it can scroll the window, only after dragging borders slightly the window appearance changes to scrollable mode. It would be better to have it scrollable initially. Thanks

Hi, Thanks for the screenshots. Can you please share the definition from the XML so that we can test? Regards Roger
[This reply is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]
[Attachment has been removed.]

Hi To simplify the case I wrote a sample with 30 tags with the same behavior that I explained previously and the definitions are in attached files ,also I encountered two new problems in dealing with and tags that I commented in the XML definitions for your awareness. Thanks

Hi, Thanks! We will look into a fix for the next maintenance version. Regards Roger

Thanks!

Hi, Just wanted to let you know this is now fixed in the just released 9.1.11 version. Regards Roger

Hi Thank you