Start a new topic

Retain upgrade directory

[This topic is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]

When using the integrated updater to install a new version of DbVisualizer the "Download to:" directory always gets set to my home directory, but I prefer to use a directory I've dedicated for DbVisualizer files. Could DbVis retain that directory on subsequent upgrades, please and thanks? If that directory no longer exists, then use the current user's home directory.

[This reply is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]

Re: Retain upgrade directory
Would it help if I said "pretty please"?
[This reply is migrated from our old forums.]

HI Steve, The installer should automatically pick the folder that was used during the previous installation. Is this not what you see? Regards Roger
[This reply is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]

> {quote:title=Roger Bjarevall wrote:}{quote} > HI Steve, > > The installer should automatically pick the folder that was used during the previous installation. > > Is this not what you see? Nope. As I stated above, it always defaults to my home directory and I have to re-select the "Download to:" directory each time I upgrade.
[This reply is migrated from our old forums.]

Steve, I will open a new ticket. Regards Roger