Start a new topic

"Referenced only" by default?

[This topic is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]

It is possible to set the Referenced only option of the references view to be checked by default? I have one project that has several hundred tables with only a few foreign keys (not my design ;). Having the tool parse all the tables a second time to show the references takes extra time.

[This reply is migrated from our old forums.]

Re: "Referenced only" by default?
Matt, The "Referenced Only" setting is currently not saved between sessions. I'll file this to be fixed in the next version. Thanks! Regards Roger
[This reply is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]

Referenced Only is not sticky in 5.1.1.1. Scheduled for this version or a later one?

Matt, No it didn't get into 5.1.1.1. It is on the list for an upcoming EA. Reagrds Roger
[This reply is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]

Is this planned for 5.1? Still not sticky in 5.1.1.3

Matt, It is part of 5.1.1.3: "References - Save "Referenced Only" setting between DbVisualizer sessions [http://www.minq.se/forum/thread.jspa?threadID=1762]" Regards Roger

I guess I missed it in my first test. Works as desired in 5.1.1.3 !!!