Start a new topic

Unexpected behaviour change in 6.5.4

[This topic is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]

In version 6.5.1, if the database explorer tree has focus, you can move up/down and expand/collapse the treeview with the arrow keys on the keyboard. Version 6.5.4 behaves the same when navigating folders but if you select a server, database or other objects in the tree then the treeview loses focus, making it impossible to expand/collapse and child obects via arrow keys. This causes user interface issues with regards to keyboard navigation alone but causes greater ssues for me. I have an AutoIt script that loads DBVisualiser then navigates the database tree to expand the correct databases for the system I am developing at that moment. Without the treeview retaining focus, it is not possible to run this script any more with this DBVisualiser version. For the time being, I'm simply using 6.5.1 as 6.5.4 has no changes I require.

[This reply is migrated from our old forums.]

Re: Unexpected behaviour change in 6.5.4
Hi, Thanks for your the post. You're right, something is wrong here. We'll look into it. Best Regards Roger
[This reply is migrated from our old forums.]

Re: Unexpected behaviour change in 6.5.4
Hi, This is fixed in the just released 6.5.5 version. http://www.minq.se/products/dbvis/download/ Regards Roger