Start a new topic

Creating a chart

[This topic is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]
[Attachment has been removed.]

I'm trying to create a chart with the data in the attached xls. I have the x-axis working (source_name), but I don't know how to get the y-axis working. The data is as follows: source_name - text duration - interval I read the User Guide and played around with the different settings, but the y-axis will not scale.

[This reply is migrated from our old forums.]

Re: Creating a chart
Hi, The charting feature supports only series that are made of integers. We will enhance the charting support in an upcoming version and will look into supporting other data types as well. Best Regards Roger
[This reply is migrated from our old forums.]

Hi, Just to inform that this is now fixed in the latest 8.0 version. Regards Roger
[This reply is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]

It will be better to give all the data related to chart table so that at least I could verify it and make it clear for you. Or else if the data is sensitive then have a look at [url=http://www.koolchart.com]free charts[/url] which will gives you the flexibility to work with 3D charting. Edited by: Jensen Karl on 2013-okt-11 06:40 Edited by: Jensen Karl on 2013-okt-11 06:41