Start a new topic

how to enable popup notification alerts

[This topic is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]

Is there a way to tell notifications to pop up and alert me? I see some notifications in the lower right corner of my screen sometimes and there are some of these that I'd like to be a little louder. The case is when I'm browsing table data and I forget that I'm only seeing 100 rows of a 115 row table, for example. There is a notification in the lower right. If I click on it, I get a "notification alert" popup telling me I'm not seeing all the rows. Not sure if I want popups, but I'd like the option or else another way to make these alerts more visible.

[This reply is migrated from our old forums.]

Re: how to enable popup notification alerts
Hi Tim, I agree that the Max Rows/Max Chars notification is somewhat hidden I will register your suggestion as a RFE and we will look into making it more visible (with configuration options), Best Regards Roger
[This reply is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]

If not all records are being shown, perhaps a control to advance to next screen.

Tim, We've decided not to offer pagination support since it is difficult on a generic level to determine current location in a table and to preserve that while scrolling, without having open transactions controlled only by interaction by the user. Best Regards Roger

Tim, The notification management has been improved in the just released 7.0.6 version. Regards Roger
[This reply is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]

Thanks for letting me know! I 'll check it out.