Start a new topic

Help me about unicode data with mysql

[This topic is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]
[Attachment has been removed.]

I use version 7.05. DB Mysql set charset utf-8, as the table and column. Even connect to the MySQL also added:? Charset = utf8 specifically: jdbc: mysql: / / localhost: 3306 /? charset = utf8. Why do not you add up the data that show the unicode. But when I press the Save ,the unicode characters is show the "?". When using the MySQL Administrator no errors on. Please helps. Thanks everyone. Please view before save image, and after save image Edited by: dohongphuc on Mar 27, 2010 7:38 PM

[This reply is migrated from our old forums.]

Re: Help me about unicode data with mysql
Hi, I'm not sure I understand you correctly, but the JDBC driver property for charset is named "characterEncoding". Try changing the URL to "jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/?characterEncoding=UTF-8". If that doesn't work, remove the "?characterEncoding=UTF-8" part from the URL and set the characterEncoding property to UTF-8 in the Driver Properties category in the Properties tab for the connection instead. Please let us know how it goes. Kind Regards, Hans
[This reply is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]

Re: Help me about unicode data with mysql
It works! Thank you -)