Start a new topic

TableFilters objectpath not correctly migrated from 6.5.5 to 7.0.5

[This topic is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]

I just upgraded from using DbVis 6.5.5 to 7.0.5 and discovered that while it seems that other settings were migrated, TableFilter objectpaths were not converted to the new format that seems to be used in version 7. The old objectpath would look like this: bq. <table_schem> | <table_type> | <table_name> The new objectpath looks like this: bq. <alias>/<table_schem>/<table_type>/<table_name> In order for DbVisualizer to find my old table filters and display them for selection where appropriate I've had to manually update my tablefilters.xml file to adjust the objectpath references accordingly. As I had about 30 different databases defined this was quite tedious to say the least. Either this issue is due to a bug or an oversight hopefully you can fix it for other folks who may still not have upgraded yet.

[This reply is migrated from our old forums.]

Re: TableFilters objectpath not correctly migrated from 6.5.5 to 7.0.5
Daniel, Sorry for the delay. This is obviously an error and will be fixed in the next maintenance version. Thanks again for reporting it. Best Regards Roger
[This reply is migrated from our old forums.]

Daniel, This is now fixed in the just released 7.0.6 version. Regards Roger
[This reply is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]

Thanks!