Start a new topic

yFiles view not rendering changes, how to fix?

[This topic is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]

How to replicate it in my case: I will go to the reference tab, no tables have been made so it is blank. I right click and then choose 'Create Table', I create a table, the yFile view is still blank, I go up and click refresh, there is a blink and you see it wasn't able to find anything 0 (0). The only way to get the changes, is if I disconnect from the database, and connect to it. Is this a caching issue? How do I fix this? My setup: Product: DbVisualizer Personal 7.1.2 Build: #1579 (2010/08/17 19:39) Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM Java Version: 1.6.0_20 Java Vendor: Sun Microsystems Inc. OS Name: Linux OS Arch: amd64 OS Version: 2.6.34-gentoo-r1

[This reply is migrated from our old forums.]

Re: yFiles view not rendering changes, how to fix?
Levi, The Reload button reloads the current set of tables from the cache. This is the reason you don't see any changes made in the database. We will check into adjusting so that Reload really reload from the database. Best Regards Roger
[This reply is migrated from our old forums.]

Re: yFiles view not rendering changes, how to fix?
Levi, The reload issue in the References graph is fixed in the just released 7.1.3 version. Best Regards Roger