Start a new topic

Settings of the Find and Replace Dialogs are not saved

[This topic is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]

The settings of the Find and Replace Dialogs are not saved between sessions. For example, each time I start DbVisualizer, I have to set the Origin to "Entire Scope". Product: DbVisualizer Personal 8.0.1 Build: #1691 (2011/06/29 19:30) Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM Java Version: 1.6.0_23 Java Vendor: Sun Microsystems Inc. OS Name: Windows XP OS Arch: x86 OS Version: 5.1 Regards, Andreas Edited by: Andreas Klaus on 07.07.2011 11:09 A minor thing: the two RadioButtons under Target seem to be a RadioButton and a separate Label. Normally, you can click on the text or on the button to selected it, but clicking on the text doesn't work.

[This reply is migrated from our old forums.]

Re: Settings of the Find and Replace Dialogs are not saved
Andreas, Just to let you know the Find/Replace settings are now saved between sessions in the just released 9.1.2 version. If you are using 9.1.x, upgrade using Help->Check for Updates. If you are using an older version simply download and install from here: http://www.dbvis.com/download/ Regards Roger

Andreas, The radio button labels in the find/replace editor feature can now be clicked in the 8.0.3 version. Regards Roger

Hi Andreas, I have opened a ticket for the issue with settings not being saved. The editor is a third party component, and it may not be possible for DbVisualizer to get hold of this information but I have asked the vendor for suggestions. I have also reported the problem with the radio button labels to the vendor. Best Regards, Hans