Start a new topic

Better Visibility of a currently selected SQL tab

[This topic is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]

Hi When a few SQL color coded tabs are open I am having difficulty quickly seeing which sql tab is currently selected. Is there a way we can put an outline color to the tab, or may be bold the tab caption, or underline tab caption with a thick line that would stand out? (currently, to make sure that the sql code actually belongs to a particular tab, i do an extra click on the tab) thanks Edited by: AlexML on Dec 7, 2012 10:09 AM

[This reply is migrated from our old forums.]

Re: Better Visibility of a currently selected SQL tab
Hi, Metal use bold font for all text by default. So the settings doesn't have any effect with that look and feel. Regards Roger
[This reply is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]

Not sure if it is fixed. I'm using v9.0.3 and all tab titles (including non-active ones) are shown in bold. CORRECTION: It seems the reason was that I used Metal Look-And-Feel appearance. If I switch to Windows theme, then it works - active tab is in bold, while other aren't. What's wrong with Metal theme for this feature to work? Edited by: abyss on 2013-02-02 17.17

Alex, This is now fixed in 9.0.1. Regards Roger

Alex, We will fix so that it will be possible (Tool Properties->General->Appearance->Tab) to make active tab with bold text in next version. Regards Roger
[This reply is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]

Ahhh. I didnt notice that! I guess that would suffice, but if i didnt notice it, may be something that stands out more would be helpfull. ;\ Thanks!

Alex, The currently selected is marked with a orange color at top. Isn't this sufficient to determine active tab? Please share some more details if I am missing something. Regards Roger