Start a new topic

SQL Server 2000 All Tables Not Listed

[This topic is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]

I am evaluating DbVis. All the tables in our main database are not listed. Could someone offer a solution? Product: DbVisualizer Pro 9.0.3 Build: #1916 (2013/01/26 17:47) Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM Java Version: 1.7.0_07 Java Vendor: Oracle Corporation OS Name: Windows 7 OS Arch: amd64 OS Version: 6.1

[This reply is migrated from our old forums.]

Re: SQL Server 2000 All Tables Not Listed
Roy, What JDBC driver version and exact version of SQL Server are you using? This is best determined by connecting in DbVisualizer and then in the Connection tab and the Connection Message box, right-click, choose "Copy" and then paste in the follow-up. Can you also clarify what tables are not shown? Are there any special characteristics for this tables compared to others that are displayed? Regards Roger
[This reply is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]

Re: SQL Server 2000 All Tables Not Listed
Hi Roger, and Thanks for the reply, In looking into it, I discovered that I used a database user ID that 'I thought' had permissions across all tables. When I used the correct ID/pass, all the tables showed up. Thanks again