Start a new topic

Edit toolbar disappeared going from 9.0.4 to 9.0.5

[This topic is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]

I happened to update one of my pc's to v9.0.5 today and noticed that my query results did not have the edit toolbar or the ability to edit fields at all. When going to my other pc that is still on 9.0.4 I was able to edit (using the same db connection, query and result set). Has anyone else noticed this or is there some other issue I happen to have that is causing this?

[This reply is migrated from our old forums.]

Re: Edit toolbar disappeared going from 9.0.4 to 9.0.5
Hi Michael, Which database and JDBC driver do you use when you see this? Best Regards, Hans
[This reply is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]

Using the Microsoft JDBC Driver connecting to MSSQL 2008.

Hi Michael, Thanks. Please enable debugging for DbVisualizer in Tools->Debug Window and post or send us the output for executing the query. Best Regards, Hans
[This reply is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]

I emailed the debug results from both 9.0.4 and 9.0.5 using the same db conn and query.

Michael, Just to inform you that this is now fixed in the just released 9.0.6 version. http://www.dbvis.com/download/ Best Regards Roger