Start a new topic

Showed when I clicked the data view of the tables

[This topic is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]

An internal error occurred in: java.lang.NullPointerException The error may have affected the application state. Please notify vendor. Stack Trace: java.lang.NullPointerException ???at com.onseven.dbvis.k.r.ā(Z:3513) ???at com.onseven.dbvis.k.r.ā(Z:169) ???at com.onseven.dbvis.l.B.A.H.?(Z:1648) ???at com.onseven.dbvis.l.B.A.J$2.?(Z:33) ???at com.onseven.dbvis.k.M.?(Z:1629) ???at com.onseven.dbvis.k.g$1.ancestorAdded(Z:2022) ???at javax.swing.AncestorNotifier.fireAncestorAdded(Unknown Source) ???at javax.swing.AncestorNotifier.propertyChange(Unknown Source) ???at java.beans.PropertyChangeSupport.fire(Unknown Source) ???at java.beans.PropertyChangeSupport.firePropertyChange(Unknown Source) ???at java.beans.PropertyChangeSupport.firePropertyChange(Unknown Source) ???at java.awt.Component.firePropertyChange(Unknown Source) ???at javax.swing.JComponent.addNotify(Unknown Source) ???at java.awt.Container.addImpl(Unknown Source) ???at java.awt.Container.add(Unknown Source) ???at com.onseven.dbvis.l.B.A$A.ā(Z:3368) ???at com.onseven.dbvis.l.B.D.?(Z:1597) ???at com.onseven.dbvis.l.B.D.ā(Z:1343) ???at com.onseven.dbvis.l.B.D$1.ancestorAdded(Z:467) ???at javax.swing.AncestorNotifier.fireAncestorAdded(Unknown Source) ???at javax.swing.AncestorNotifier.componentShown(Unknown Source) ???at java.awt.Component.processComponentEvent(Unknown Source) ???at java.awt.Component.processEvent(Unknown Source) ???at java.awt.Container.processEvent(Unknown Source) ???at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source) ???at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source) ???at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source) ???at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source) ???at java.awt.EventQueue.access$200(Unknown Source) ???at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(Unknown Source) ???at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(Unknown Source) ???at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) ???at java.security.ProtectionDomain$1.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source) ???at java.security.ProtectionDomain$1.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source) ???at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(Unknown Source) ???at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(Unknown Source) ???at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) ???at java.security.ProtectionDomain$1.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source) ???at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source) ???at com.onseven.dbvis.N.A._.dispatchEvent(Z:483) ???at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(Unknown Source) ???at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(Unknown Source) ???at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown Source) ???at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source) ???at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source) ???at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source) System Information: Product: DbVisualizer Pro 9.0.6 Build: #1928 (2013/04/14 09:44) Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM Java Version: 1.7.0_17 Java Vendor: Oracle Corporation OS Name: Windows 8 OS Arch: amd64 OS Version: 6.2

[This reply is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]

Re: Showed when I clicked the data view of the tables
The original version that I Installed was 9.0.2. I've never seen this bug before. I've tired 9.0.5 and 9.0.6 and updated my JDK 1.7u11 to 1.7u17. The problem wasn't resolved. BTW:I've lost my install package (9.0.2), so I couldn't retry the old version. Sorry, poor english here =( Edited by: slord on 2013-4-17 ??4:05
[This reply is migrated from our old forums.]

Hi, I cannot reproduce this, but I notice that you are on a 64-bit platform. Please make sure that you also use the 64-bit DbVisualizer installer ("Windows x64"). If you are not sure which installer you used, please download it again and reinstall. Best Regards, Hans
[This reply is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]

thanks for you relpy =). It's a 64-bit dbvis 9.0.6 installer for sure. So as version 9.0.2 and 9.0.5 thant I mentioned before
[This reply is migrated from our old forums.]

Hi, The error indicates that one of the configuration files is broken. Please uninstall DbVisualizer and make sure the installation folder is deleted, and then reinstall 9.0.6 again. Best Regards, Hans

Hi, That solves it. I've uninstalled DbVisualizer and clean my registry. Then I switched another folder and reinstalled 9.0.6 again. Thank You =)