Start a new topic

DBVis perso 7.1.1 - auto completion not working on Sybase

[This topic is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]

Product: DbVisualizer Personal 7.1.1 Build: #1578 (2010/06/23 11:20) Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM Java Version: 1.6.0_18 Java Vendor: Sun Microsystems Inc. OS Name: Windows 7 OS Arch: x86 OS Version: 6.1 Good afternoon, While querying Sybase database (jtds connection) the auto completion doesn't work (Ctrl-Space) When I turn on the DEBUGGING mode, I can see the process is calling sp_tables but nothing pop. My JVM is configured to 1Gb I don't know whether any log file is filled durint the usage of DB Visualizer so I could check in it. Could anyone help me on resolving this issue? Thank you
1 Comment

[This reply is migrated from our old forums.]

Re: DBVis perso 7.1.1 - auto completion not working on Sybase
Hi, First, please upgrade to the latest 7.1.x version, i.e. 7.1.5: http://www.dbvis.com/download/old-versions/install/7.1.5/ If it still doesn't work, please make sure that the Schema drop down menu in the SQL Commander is set to the correct schema. If you need more help, please post a screenshot with the SQL Commander tab visible with the SQL you are trying to complete, and the tree expanded so that the corresponding table and column names are visible. Best Regards, Hans