Start a new topic

Data grid edition

[This topic is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]

Hello, In our production environment, I want to catch the sql query when the user save data in Dbvisualizer with the data grid editor. I'm not able to see the values modified by the user because the values in the catched query are '?' (prepared statement ?) It possible to change the generated query to see the values set by the user ? Thanks for the answer

[This reply is migrated from our old forums.]

Re: Data grid edition
Rodrigue, It is not possible to capture the final SQL being executed by DbVisualizer in the data editor. The only way is to use the Edit Table Data->SQL Preview in the right-click menu to browse what SQLs will be executed. We do have an open ticket to enable auditing of every SQL being sent to the database. This is something that is still to be determined and planned for. Regards Roger
[This reply is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]

Roger, Thank you for your answer. It's possible to have the link to this ticket to enable auditing SQL ? So I can follow the evolution of this futur fonction. Best regards Rodrigue
[This reply is migrated from our old forums.]

Rodrigue, I am sorry but the ticket system is not public. Once the feature is implemented we will let you know. Regards Roger