Start a new topic

Request Evaluation license failed

[This topic is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]

When I try to evaluate the DbVisualizer Pro edition I get the next error: Getting the license failed. Please check the Proxy Settings. sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target I've checked that proxy Settings are correct. Can somebody help me? Thanks!

[This reply is migrated from our old forums.]

Re: Request Evaluation license failed
Hi Guillem, Which Java version are you using and on which platform? Best Regards, Hans
[This reply is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]

Hi Hans I'm using Java 1.6.0_13-b03 on a Windows 7 Thank you in advanced. Guillem
[This reply is migrated from our old forums.]

Guillem, What DbVisualizer version are you using? Make sure it is the latest 9.1.5. I suggest you upgrade the Java version to the latest Java 1.7.0_45. Easiest is if you download the package having the Java VM bundled. Do also make sure you pick the 64-bit installer in case you are using Windows 7 64-bit. http://www.dbvis.com/download/ Give it a try and let us know the result. Regards Roger