Start a new topic

Active tab indicator not showing

[This topic is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]
[Attachment has been removed.]

Hi, I'm not sure when this stopped working but the orange underline that appears on the active tab no longer appears. In the attached file you can see that tab 2 is active but is not underlined. Thanks, Gary Product: DbVisualizer Pro 9.1.4 Build: #2099 (2013/12/07 10:20) Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM Java Version: 1.7.0_45 Java Vendor: Oracle Corporation OS Name: Windows 7 OS Arch: x86 OS Version: 6.1

[This reply is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]

Re: Active tab indicator not showing
Sorry... I did not see the earlier post below or I would not have created this post. However I see that that issue has not been resolved. My "look and feel" is set to "windows". Gary
[This reply is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]

I have determined that the active tab indicator only works when... The look and feel is set to synthetica standard or synthetica green dream. When the look and feel is set to windows or metal it does not work. Gary
[This reply is migrated from our old forums.]

Hi, We're looking into this for the next maintenance version. It will most likely be configurable. Regards Roger
[This reply is migrated from our old forums.]

Gary, This is now fixed in the just released 9.1.6 version. http://www.dbvis.com/download/ Regards Roger

Thanks Roger, This is now fixed for me in 9.1.6 Gary