[This topic is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]
I just created an embedded H2 database to experiment with linked tables. When I tried to add a schema filter the debug window popped up with the following message:
+[ERROR ExecutorRunner-pool-2-thread-48 B.?] Could not find filter column name 'Schema' in DataSet. Notify vendor as the database profile is in an inconsistent state.+
Googling the error message took me to the following forum post, which helped me fix the error:
I opened h2.xml in the resources/profiles folder and located the following section:
First I tried to change the row
(note the lower case s)
I figured that would work because of the row
It didn't! I guess SetVar doesn't work that way...
Then I tried to change it to
Success! Schema filtering now works in my H2 database.
You should fix this in the next release, if you haven't already!
I like your profiles concept and how easy it was for me to fix this on my own! That's another point for DbVisualizer in my evaluation.