Start a new topic

H2 Embedded connection - can not select from the linked table

[This topic is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]
[Attachment has been removed.]

Hi, I am new to DbVis and I am using Product: DbVisualizer Pro 9.0.5 Build: #1924 (2013/03/05 13:16) Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM Java Version: 1.7.0_25 Java Vendor: Oracle Corporation OS Name: Windows 7 OS Arch: amd64 OS Version: 6.1 I want to create a query using 2 tables on 2 different servers (sql server). I have found a thread to set up a H2 Embedded connection to a sql server database. I have created a H2 Embedded connection and i have added a Linked table from the sql server database: Norm. But when i try to script a select from this table using the H2 Embedded connection, i get the message that the table cannot be found (pic1). Though I can see the table itself and the data in the table via the H2 Embedded Connection in the DbVis editor(pic2). Screenshots attached. Anybody an idea ? Kind regards, Guy

[This reply is migrated from our old forums.]

Re: H2 Embedded connection - can not select from the linked table
Hi Guy, You will need to check with the H2 community for support on using their driver to perform cross database queries. You find the H2 URL in this page: http://confluence.dbvis.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=3146054 Regards Roger
[This reply is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]

Re: H2 Embedded connection - can not select from the linked table
Guy, I'm running into the same problem you described. Were you able to find a solution? - Tim