Start a new topic

TIMESTAMP in export from sql commander missing

[This topic is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]

When exporting a table including a timestamp via the context menu "Export Table..." to sql in generates something like this: INSERT INTO FOO (ID, TIME) VALUES (123, *TIMESTAMP* '2011-12-09 14:36:01'); However, when I export all settings and copy them to the sql commander and run something like @export on @export set // all the copied settings SELECT * FROM "FOO"; @export off; it creates the following sql script. INSERT INTO FOO (ID, TIME) VALUES (123, '2011-12-09 14:36:01'); The *TIMESTAMP* is missing. How can I get it? I guess this is a bug. Note that it is not an option to edit the generated sql scripts manually, its too much data.

[This reply is migrated from our old forums.]

Re: TIMESTAMP in export from sql commander missing
Hi, Just to inform you this is now fixed in the new 9.1.12 version. http://www.dbvis.com/download/ Regards Roger
[This reply is migrated from our old forums.]

Hi, Thanks for reporting this. It is a bug and it will be fixed in the next maintenance release. Best Regards, Hans
[This reply is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]

Ok, found it out myself: When defining Format="SQL" the timestamp is included, when defining Format="sql" it is not. I would still call this a bug, or is intentional behaviour? Anyway, in case someone is heaving the same problem this hint might help.