Start a new topic

Error Logged in EventViewer during startup

[This topic is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]

Hi All, I'm testing dbvis Pro 9.1.10 on a VM 64bit Windows 7 Enterprise server, and I noticed that when I start the application I see the following error message logged in the event viewer. LogName: Application Source: Application Visualization Client EventID: 6100 Level: Error General: {tid=1B60:usr=mlng} Found a WOW6432Node node in Section 9 of Virtual registry. Failure to perform WOW64 Redirection. Any idea what is causing this error? Thanks,

[This reply is migrated from our old forums.]

Re: Error Logged in EventViewer during startup
Matt, We have not seen or got this reported earlier. It seems to be very low level Windows related and it is difficult to comment what may be causing it. Does DbVisualizer launch at all? If not, are you able to give it a try on another computer? What Java version are you using and what installer package did you download from us (from http://www.dbvis.com/download/)? Regards Roger
[This reply is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]

Hi, The Java Version: 1.7.0_17 Install Package: dbvis_windows-x64_9_1_10 Filesize: 30,070kb DbVis launches and works. -Matt
[This reply is migrated from our old forums.]

Matt, Ok, thanks, What makes you believe the log entry is related to DbVisualizer? I also encourage you to upgrade your Java version as 1.7.0_17 is very old. Regards Roger