Start a new topic

Error displaying columns

[This topic is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]

On certain views when I click on the column tab I get the following error: An error occurred while performing the operation: cannot assign instance of java.util.ArrayList to field com.denodo.vdb.vdbinterface.common.clientResult.vo.descriptions.view.ViewVO.kW of type java.util.Map in instance of com.denodo.vdb.vdbinterface.common.clientResult.vo.descriptions.view.ProjectViewVO I can't figure out what is different about certain views that it will display some but I get an error on others. Version 9.1.11

[This reply is migrated from our old forums.]

Re: Error displaying columns
Geoffrey, We have no experience with the driver you are using. I suggest you enable debug of DbVisualizer in Tools->Debug Window and then run the operation in DbVisualizer that fail. The debug log will show what JDBC calls are being made. Hopefully this will be useful for the driver vendor that you need to contact to have this resolved. Regards Roger
[This reply is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]

Re: Error displaying columns
Great point. So, I just went and downloaded a more recent JDBC driver from the company and that took care of my issue. Thanks!