Start a new topic

DBVisulizer 9.2.5 does not start at all. loading for ever..

[This topic is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]
[Attachment has been removed.]

DBVisulizer does not start at all. loading for ever...I installed DbVisualizer Free 9.2.5 on windows7 (64 bit),but It can't start,the starting screen appeared and rolling for ever...this Free tool does work for trail or not? These are the troubleshooting steps done, though No luck... 1. created a DBVIS_JAVA_HOME environment variable to point to the root directory for the Java installation C:\Java\jre7 2. In .install4j directory createda file named pref_jre.cfg as it doesn't already exist, and Add the complete path C:\Java\jre7 3. checked heap size which is already set to -Xmx512m and -Xmx1024m 4. Ran the dbvisgui.bat and dbvisgui.exe from command prompt. no luck. 5. uninstalled and re-installed more than 4 times. 6. No log file created in the folder. any help please? Edited by: sony69 on Mar 25, 2015 2:41 PM Edited by: sony69 on Mar 25, 2015 2:44 PM
1 Comment

[This reply is migrated from our old forums.]

Re: DBVisulizer 9.2.5 does not start at all. loading for ever..
Hi, I see you are using 1.7.0_60ea which is a beta version for Java. I suggest you upgrade Java to the latest official version. Easiest is to use the DbVisualizer installer that include Java 1.7.0_75. You find it here: http://www.dbvis.com/download/ Regards Roger