Start a new topic

Debug window 9.2.6

[This topic is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]

I just installed 9.2.6 and I can't get the debug window to stay active. Meaning I launch DbVis go to Tools->Debug Window and check Debug DbVisualizer. My expectation is the next time I launch I should see the debug log pop up. At least in the previous version that is the steps taken. I need to see if the adjustment to the dbvis-custom.prefs file is active. I increased the auto-save timeout but can't tell without the log if the setting took.

[This reply is migrated from our old forums.]

Re: Debug window 9.2.6
Hi Jack, You're right. With the changes made to logging in 9.2.6, there is no way to see the Auto Save init message. We will change this so that this info is always written to the log at startup so it will be available in the Debug Window. Best Regards, Hans
[This reply is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]

Thanks Hans.
[This reply is migrated from our old forums.]

Jack, This is now fixed in 9.2.7. Use Help->Check for Update to upgrade or download manually from: http://www.dbvis.com/download/ Regards Roger