Start a new topic

HSQL afer insert trigger

[This topic is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]

I am evaluating DbVisualizer and I am trying to create a trigger after an insert. I am connected succesfully to an HSQL database and can see the 2 talbes I need. Here is the code: create trigger LOAN_HISTORY_TRIGGER after insert on LOAN_HISTORY update LOANS SET LOANS.LN_USER1 = 'SAVED' where LOANS.LN_USER1 is NULL and LOANS.LN_ITEM_ROWKEY in (select LH_ITEM_ROWKEY from LOAN_HISTORY); Here is the error: 09:22:27 [CREATE - 0 row(s), 0.000 secs] [Error Code: -12, SQL State: 37000] Unexpected end of command: UPDATE in statement [create trigger LOAN_HISTORY_TRIGGER after insert on LOAN_HISTORY update] ... 1 statement(s) executed, 0 row(s) affected, exec/fetch time: 0.000/0.000 sec [0 successful, 0 warnings, 1 errors] Any help will be appreciated. mlaff Edited by: mlaff59 on Jun 9, 2015 8:20 AM Edited by: mlaff59 on Jun 9, 2015 8:21 AM

[This reply is migrated from our old forums.]

Re: HSQL afer insert trigger
Hi mlaff, Tried this statement by my self here and it worked fine. In order to help you I would like to obtain a little bit more information about your environment etc. Could you enable debug in DbVisualizer and use Contact support functionality to send us the information? I.e doing the following: 1. Enable debug (Menu: Tools->Debug Window and check the check-box Debug DbVisualizer) 2. Run the create query 3. Use the contact support function. (Menu: Help->Contact Support ) make sure "Attach logs" is checked Regards Ulf
[This reply is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]

Re: HSQL afer insert trigger
Ulf I created the log and sent it in and have received Ticket ID: #13012. Thank you. michael