Start a new topic

Can't change the name of new Folder in databases Tab

[This topic is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]

Hi, I am in the databases tab and I want to create folders so that I can organize all of my connections. I'm in the databases tab and I click on the 'Add Folder' button. A new folder is created called 'Folder'. The instructions on the right say 'Change the folder name by clicking the name and then modifying it'. So I click on the name 'Folder', change the name to something I want, however, when I click somewhere else the name changes back to 'Folder'. I am not able to change the names of these folders I am adding. Is there something I'm not doing correctly? In the Scripts Tab I am able to change folder names just fine. Just not in the databases tab. I have DBVisualizer Pro 9.2.8. Thanks, jas644

[This reply is migrated from our old forums.]

Re: Can't change the name of new Folder in databases Tab
Hi, You need to press the Enter key to change the name for folders. In the next maintenance version it will be fixed so that the name change is applied even if not using the Enter key. Regards Roger
[This reply is migrated from our old forums.]

Re: Can't change the name of new Folder in databases Tab
Hi, Just to let you know the renaming issue is now fixed in the 9.2.9 version. http://www.dbvis.com/download/ Regards Roger