Start a new topic

error level control

[This topic is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]

Is there a way to increase the error reporting? I do a select from an unknown table and all I get is "... 1 statement(s) executed, 0 row(s) affected, exec/fetch time: 0.000/0.000 sec [0 successful, 0 warnings, 1 errors]" Looking at the initial "..." my guess is there is more that could be displayed. Having a heck of a time getting going when no matter what the issue is this is the only error I get. Thanks.

[This reply is migrated from our old forums.]

Re: error level control
Hi, Please see one of my earlier replies: you have probably disabled Show Messages in the Log tab. Best Regards, Hans
[This reply is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]
[Attachment has been removed.]

Hans, I have a pretty dim view of DBVisualizer at this point. I use it because I am forced to. You could help my opinion of your product by offering inclusive answers. "probably set no messages" and "see previous posts" is not very helpful. After doing another search on error messages on your product help page, and now knowing what to look for, I could not locate the "options" tab. After spending time reviewing your previous posts sent to me and some others I am no closer to a resolution.
[This reply is migrated from our old forums.]

Hi, I believe we have straighten this out now, but just to be clear, the "previous post" I was referring to was this one: http://www.dbvis.com/forum/post!reply.jspa?messageID=19562 Best Regards, Hans