Start a new topic

Drag a table from the left to an SQL Commander freezes the application

[This topic is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]
[Attachment has been removed.]

I just installed 9.2.12 together with Java 1.8 and when I drag a table from the left column to an SQL Commander then the application freezes. The pop-up window does appear but I can't select anything. I have to quit the application via Force Quit. I tried it with 2 different MS-SQL database tables and experienced the same issue on both of them.

[This reply is migrated from our old forums.]

Re: Drag a table from the left to an SQL Commander freezes the application
Hi Arjan, I'm unable to reproduce this problem. It looks like you're on Mac OS X. Is that correct? Which version? Which Java 8 version do you use (see Help->About)? If you select Hide from the Dock right-click meny for DbVisualizer and then make it visible again, can you then interact with the dialog? Best Regards, Hans
[This reply is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]

Hi Hans, Today I noticed that my Eclipse also froze while trying to move a folder by dragging it to another subfolder. I uninstalled Java 1.8 and reinstalled Java 1.7 and this fixed all my "dragging" issues. Thanks, Arjan
[This reply is migrated from our old forums.]

Hi Arjan, Strange, but thanks for letting us know. Best Regards, Hans
[This reply is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]

I just installed the latest version 9.2.13 and the problem is fixed.