Start a new topic

EA 700.1465 Bookmark Double Click opens in Main Editor

[This topic is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]

Hi, I expected to get the SQL-String from a bookmark into the current editor when double-clicking on the SQL-String. But it is always opend in the main editor. Is it a Bug or Feature. Greetings Roland

[This reply is migrated from our old forums.]

Re: EA 700.1465 Bookmark Double Click opens in Main Editor
Roland, Double clicking a bookmark should load it in the current editor. I see now that it always open in the main (first) editor which is not the expected behavior i.e. it is a bug. If you want to open in a new editor, then select Open File->Open in New Editor in the right click menu. Maybe we should add an option in Tool Properties where the desired behavior for double click can be specified? Regards Roger
[This reply is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]

Roger, I would expect it to open in the current editor, but configuring the behaviour of a double click is always nice. - open in current editor - open in main editor - open in new editor These possiblities should be available in the case you put some configuration to the tools. Regards Roland
[This reply is migrated from our old forums.]

Roland, Exactly! We are considering these for inclusion in the next EA. Regards Roger