Start a new topic

Suggestions from Ponmurugan - Two

[This topic is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]

Dear DBViz Team, Here i ll say one suggestion and it is making me easier to work. If you feel, it sounds good, add it to your future releases. I have the 'X' number of connections in left pane under Connections and i do not have any SQL Commander tabs right now. I have clicked the any one connection and followed by clicked the SQL Commander icon. The new tab will open with clicked Connection under "Database Connection" and default database under "Database" will be displayed. Then i have clicked again for another connection under Connections and clicked the SQL commander for new tab. here in 2nd tab, i should have 2nd time clicked connection details. But instead of i am having the 1st time clicked connection details only. My suggestion is, whenever we create a new tab by clicking anyone database connection, that tab should be open with clicked database details. I dont want to change the database connection and database again. If you need more details on this, please mail me to "machx2175@gmail.com" +*Thanks,*+ +*Ponmurugan*+

[This reply is migrated from our old forums.]

Re: Suggestions from Ponmurugan - Two
Hi, This is fixed in the just released 90.1852 beta version. Regards Roger
[This reply is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]

Yes...
[This reply is migrated from our old forums.]

Ponmurugan, Thanks for the feedback. We will change so that if the focus is in the Databases tab and the currently selected visible object is related to a database connection then that database connection will be set in the new SQL Commander tab. However, if the focus is already in an existing SQL Commander tab and creating a new SQL Commander then the database connection setting in the new editor will be the same as in the old editor. (This is the old behavior). I hope this is what you are looking for. Thanks again. Regards Roger